How To Cook Spicy Egg Pav Bhaji
Pav Bhaji is very popular food in Mumbai. Every street food lover craves to eat this. It is a nice combination of Pav and Bhaji.
Here I am going to cook Spicy Egg Pav Bhaji at home.
Preparation time - 30 minutes
Serving - 4
Category - Snack
- Chopped fresh Coriander
- Tomato Sauce
- Pav Bhaji Masala
- Boiled & smashed Potato, cauliflower, carrot
- A glass of water
- Chopped green chillies
- Grated garlic
- Grated Ginger
- Chopped green bell pepper
- Chopped onion
- Chopped tomato
- At first boil two potatoes, 1/4 of a Cauliflower and a carrot.
- Now smash the boiled vegetable and keep it aside.
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan. Add 2 teaspoon butter.
- Add chopped Onion and stir it.
- Add chopped tomato and chopped green bell pepper and fry it for a minute on medium flame.
- Add chopped green chillies and more butter to it.
- Mix it nicely.
- Add grated garlic and ginger.
- Add a little water.
- Add boiled and smashed vegetables.
- Add more water to make it thin.
- Add two teaspoon pav bhaji masala, one teaspoon turmeric powder, two teaspoon salt.
- Mix it and leave it for 40 seconds at low medium frame.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Add more butter and mix it.
- Add more pav bhaji masala.
- Add chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- Add more water and salt as per the taste.
- Keep the gas on high flame.
- Decrease the gas flame on low medium.
- Add an Egg.
- Mix egg with bhaji.
- Take a pan and add butter.
- Roast the Pav from both sides.
- Garnish Bhaji with fresh coriander.
I have created a video on this topic - Watch Now
Share Now With Your Friends & Family: